Sep 28, 2005

Promoting Indy-ana...

I really did not intend to post this week unless I could get the next CYOA chapter out. Things are very busy and I am behind a chapter in Algebra still. Then I read a friends post today and said, "You gotta promote this one." I know that most of my readers already read his blog, but for those that don't, check it out:

Indy's Christianity as an Underdog post

It is definitely worth the read. Join in the discussion and leave him a comment or two.

Why am I behind in my Algebra class? Because each chapter must be completed in this order:
1) Take and pass the Chapter pretest with at least a 30% (infinite retakes)
2) Complete 5 Homework assignments until you get 100% (infinite retakes)
3) Take and pass the Chapter pretest again with at least an 80% (infinite retakes)4) Take the Chapter test and your best score out of three attempts will be recorded.