Sep 23, 2005

uh....

I'm having a wonderful morning. I am very patient and understanding today. I am full of shit.

I may have the CYOA up later today, so keep checking back. In fact, you should check my blog every 30 minutes from now until Monday. Okay, a few snippets for now:

CNN Headline of the day - Goo Goo Dolls help relief effort with 'Better Days' ... Breaking the sentence down, here's how I read it:
Goo Goo Dolls = NO! NO! NOT AGAIN! NEVER!
help = someone please change the radio station, i can't pull my fingers outta my ears to do it.
relief = whew! the song is finally over and Otto can quit singing it.
effort = their fans could put a little more effort into finding a real band that doesn't play the sensitive pony-tail guy shit-crap music.
Better Days = their singer gets that thing the Spin Doctors guy had and can't sing anymore

Favorite vending machine breakfast food : Little Debbie Double-Decker Oatmeal Creme Pie. This thing is huge and yummy and kind of makes my tummy hurt after i eat it.

Do I watch too much tv? You be the judge. With the season premieres starting, here's what i'm watching/recording:
Sunday - Rome, Curb Your Enthusiasm (Starts this sunday and I can't wait), Law & Order:CI (the Chris Noth episodes)
Tuesday - My Name is Earl(I'm giving it a shot), The Office and Law & Order:SVU
Wednesday - LOST, Invasion(another shot), Law & Order
Thursday - ER

And now for something completely stupid, my photo project from the past week. I drink a lot, and when I say that, I mean intake a lot of liquids during the course of a day. I like variety too. Last friday, I observed how many cups/bottles I had on my desk by the end of the day. I started taking pictures. Then I started adding things to the pictures. See what you can find(click to enlarge).


Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4