Aug 8, 2006

It's the Official 808 Day!!!

If I had the time to hunt down a clip or flash file of a fluorescent light slowing coming to life and revealing a dusty basement office, that's what I would post right now. That's how I feel as I write this post after a two-month sabbatical. How can I get back into the groove of blogging? Hmmm, let me see... I know... in celebration of this year's Official 808 day, I'll give you:
 
Tuesday's 8
 
1. Yes, I graduated. Yes, it's been 6 weeks and I still don't have a new job. Yes, I hate lucky bastards who just have high-paying jobs just fall in their laps. Screw you people, I hope you enjoy your success. If I could, I would pull a Zidane on each and every one of you.
 
2. Yes, I'm feeling great about my job search, my $50k degree and all the extra money I am not making right now.
 
3. Wow, I have 10 minutes left to pull this off before I go home.
 
4. As much as I've sucked at keeping my blog updated, I've also sucked at reading all of yours. Don't worry Indy, Bruce, Otto, Buckaroo and Burger... I'll spend the rest of the week reading all of your summer posts.
 
5. Happy Belated-Blog Birthday wishes to my old lady, who turned 31 almost a month ago. She will now argue that we are the same age, however, until October, we are not and thus, in the current moment, she is older than I am. (Happy Belated-Blog Birthday to Mrs. Sato who may kick my ass if I don't extend her the same wishes.)
 
6. Now that school is over, I really want to use my spare time to design my own blog site. I'm sick of this template. Any particular requests should I ever accomplish this task? (I had to include a question or no one will comment.)
 
7. Other than Bruce, most of you don't realize that the 808 family spent 6 days without an air-conditioner during our first 100+ heat wave. I will go into detail in a later post. It sucked in a sucky, suck way. You can quote me on that.
 
8. Finally, it's 4:58 pm and I want to go home. I know this post was really important and most of you will be talking about it until I post again. I'm glad that I have moved you, and hope that this new-found inspiration will lead you to water this week. After all, it's hot and we are all thirsty.
 
Ciao!