May 12, 2006

Too L8te for the Tuesday 8???

I'm sure that header annoys at least one of my readers. Now, to further annoy my readers, my first point is from a guest commenter, one of Bruce's students.
 
1... Happy Birthday to Mr. Bruce! Today is his birthday and on this day, 29 years ago, he was born. Today, he is all grown up and is a teacher in a small town while he lives in another small town. He is a very great teacher, even though he gives really hard tests with lots of boring history questions and stuff for 6th graders to have to remember. I don't care about history. When I grow up I am going to be a wrestler on Monday nights. Mr. Bruce is always telling us how he does something like karate but with a wierd name. My daddy says Mr. Bruce is a damn bleeding-hot liberal and that I don't need to pay no attention to his communion ways. I don't know what the means, but Daddy says he don't support Mr. Bush and even I know that's just dumb. Anyways, happy birthday to Mr. Bruce. Maybe his wife will let him make another baby with her for his birthday.
 
2... (Am I going to get in trouble for that last line? Trust me, you do not want to cross Mrs. Sato).
 
3... Happy 2nd Blog Birthday to Indy. Indy is the great motivator in our little blogosphere and sadly, he'll begin his summer vacation soon. I already had my blog birthday but no one noticed. All you stupid jerkheads didn't remember my blog birthday. See, I didn't say anything and so you forgot all about it. That's okay, I don't give a rat's ass anyway. Why? Because...
 
4... 6 WEEKS UNTIL GRADUATION! I am so very tired.
 
5... I'm not in the mood to talk about hockey this week because my team, as Otto's ghost said, "Got beat by Emilio Estevez's team." It's not that they beat us, it's that they swept us, they mopped the floor with us, they took our wives out to dinner and got fresh with them. It sucks. The worst part, if San Jose beats Edmonton, I'm going to end up cheering the Ducks on to the Stanley Cup. That, my friends, sucks.
 
6... Anyone just love Statistics so much they want to do my homework for the next 6 weeks? For free? If so, I'll change the name of my blog in your honor. Just think about it:
    808 Nostalgic Bruce Moments
    808 Indy's in the Clubb
    808 Buckaroo's Riding a Wild Stallion*
 
*uh, maybe not.
 
7... So, recently, I bought a new pair of sunglasses that are very similar to my wife's. Then she went and bought a new pair of eyeglasses. Turned out she bought the same eyeglasses I have. Our 4 year anniversary is 3 weeks away. Up next: The Dempsey Family shirts for a family portrait*.
 
*Sorry, that's an inside joke. For those of you not in the know, it was an identically-dressed family of 5 from our childhood church.
 
8... Well, my final predictions for this round, not like it matters anymore.
EAST
Canes will finish off the Devils and I'm happy with that. They lead 3-0 right now.
Sens will rally back to beat the Sabres, or so I hope. I really want the Sens to play for the Cup.
 
WEST
Oilers are only down one game. They'll beat the Sharks and help me not cheer for the Ducks.
 
 
I'm outta here. Have a great weekend and happy birthday to everyone celebrating one today.