May 31, 2006

3.5

Hello, Loyal Readers!
 
I may possibly be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Possibly maybe. There are 3.5 weeks of school left. Yes, it's almost celebration time, or as I like to think of it... a chance to breathe.
 
3.5 weeks left. OH SHIT!
 
Yes, freedom smells sweet, and if I ever get some serious nibbles on a job lead, that will be the icing on the cake. But it also means 3.5 weeks to complete our senior project. My online classes have the workload of a/an <insert something> and I just feel like I am drowning. Glub-freaking-Glub!
 
As for work, well, it's there. I think big brother is taking steroids. In the past week, they gave me two new accounts. I don't know about you, but if I had an employee that was graduating in 3.5 weeks and planning a career change, I'd be working on their replacement and not on giving them more accounts to manage. Of course, I've been afflicted for quite some time now with that horrible disease, Logic.
 
I recently discovered audio books. Yes, I feel dorky for admitting it. However, I haven't read a book for pleasure since I started school. In the past two weeks, I've "read" the DaVinci Code and Stephen King's latest, Cell. I can "read" in the car, at work, while I'm mowing the yard, doing chores,etc. I just put it on my iPod and bam! Instant Entertainment, baby!
 
Speaking of the DaVinci Code, I caught that with the Mrs. two weekends ago. It's not that bad. It just feels like the book in fast-forward. On Friday, I saw XIII - The Last Stand with Otto and Bruce. They touched each other a lot during the movie. I'm glad I didn't sit between them. Boy Howdy, that would have been awkward.
 
Outta here for now!