Apr 26, 2006

Tuesday's 8 on Wednesday

1... Can you live off 4 hours of sleep a night? I'm dying here. It's finals week and I have a 10 page research paper, an essay and a comprehensive science test. On top of that, almost every evening this week has something happening. I'm just WIPED OUT.

2... 8 1/2 weeks to go.

3... The week and a half leading up to this point has seen all three children with some sort of illness, whether it be 808.3 puking, 808.10's feet issue or 808.1's sudden case of strep throat and "light" pneumonia in both lungs. Does anyone know where I can find a deprivation tank for a relatively cheap price?

4... Impersonating one of my least favorite comedians...



5... Happy 2nd Blog Birthday to Bruce! His real birthday is only a few weeks away.

6... Happy Birthday to Billy Burger! His birthday is Friday and I know I won't have time to post it then.

7... This week's HBO shows:
Sopranos - You've got to love Artie. His character has been asleep on the van since his attempted suicide, but he finally woke up this week with a fantastic episode. The altercation(s) with Benny were fantastic and the meeting with his staff where he accused them of ass-raping him was hysterical. Now that Rusty's been whacked, who do you think is next to go?
Big Love - The big question this week, are the producers paying attention to details? I don't know if you caught it when Barb was looking up Nicki's SSN, they showed the birth year of each family member. It showed Bill's birth year as '55, Barb's as '74 (WTF?), Nicki's as '74 and Margene's as '78. If you read the bios on HBO's site, Bill and Barb met in college, Nicki is about 5 years younger and Margene is around 21. Of course, the HBO bios also list both Ben and Sarah as Bill's oldest kid.

8... Finally, the NHL playoffs started this week. My beloved Avalanche are kicking the crap out of Otto's Dallas Stars ( I know that Otto does not support The Stars, but he lives in Dallas and I needed to squeeze his name into the post somehow) with a 2-0 lead. My picks for the quarter-finals"
Eastern--
Senators v. Canadiens
Flyers v. Devils

Western--
Avalanche v. Oilers
Flames v. Predators