Oct 31, 2005

Public Service Announcement - Brush your friggin' teeth regularly

I broke a filling on the lower-right side, which happens to be my primary chewing side. I cannot chew on my upper-left side as that molar need an extraction. I am stalling for excruciating paid and thus a justifiable reason to have it pulled. Hey, if it does not hurt yet, why inflict pain?

 

 I have lived with the broken filling for about two months now. It's time to get it fixed, what with tonight being Halloween and a plethora of candy coming in for my very, very sweet tooth. I called and made my appointment and here is how the phone call went:

...

"Over the weekend (I can't admit it's been like this for months), I broke off a piece of filling."

"Are you in Pain?"

"No."

"Which tooth is it?"

"One of the lower-right rear molars. I'm not sure which one."

"Have you been here before?"

"Yes."

"What is your last name?"

I give her my last name.

"Oh... hi Jeff."

Yes, I have been to the dentist a lot this year.

 

Public Service Announcement: Kids, brush your friggin' teeth before this happens to you.