Oct 27, 2005

I've got nothing this week.

Instead, I'll play along with BeTheBoy, Burger & LDG.

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Step foot on Antartica
2. Travel the world
3. Move back to a beautiful, progressive blue state
4. Write a novel
5. Watch my children grow up and have children of their own
6. See all of my friends have kids so they can know what it's like. (Now taking bets on which one of you is next.)
7. Do something important

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. sing
2. dance
3. be a Best Man
4. understand people who think Bush is still a good president
5. go back in time to coach myself on a few things
6. figure out why some people have crushes on Ashlee Simpson
7. drive 55

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Asian
2. a great arse
3. sense of style
4. a twisted mind to compliment mine
5. the power to motivate me
6. ability to tolerate all of my smartass remarks
7. fantastic legs

7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. "Dude"
2. "I said no."
3. "I love you"
4. "How many purses do you really need?"
5. "What the fuck?"
6. "Crap-ass"
7. "Dang it!"

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Mariska Hargitay
2. Kate Beckinsdale
3. Bai Ling
4. Evangeline Lily
5. J. Lo (I don't care what you say, that's a great arse)
6. Virginie Ledoyen
7. Keira Knightley

7 People I Want To Do This:
1. Mrs. 808
2. Otto
3. Bruce
4. Indy
5. Buckaroo
6. Jewels
7. Janet