Sep 1, 2005

A momentous 808 milestone...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday, the Mrs. and I took the first car I ever bought by myself and traded it in for a mini-van. Yes, I now own a mini-van. Some of you are asking, could there be anything less cool than driving a mini-van? Well, let me tell you about this badass toy I now have. The side doors are electronic, as in I push a button and they open for me.

Does your stupid car do that? No, but my futuristic space-van does.

Does your car have a rocket engine built into it for interstellar flight? I didn't think so. Mine does, but the factory-installed model is not my preferred engine for galactic flight, so I am removing it and installing the DuPower S90000000000EX engine this weekend. I also have special modifications that I make, so don't think that you can just buy one of those and stick it in your car and still compete with me.

Does your car have plush, leather seats? Oh, it does? It's kind of sweet.

I know you guys are all jealous of my bitchin' new ride. It's okay, you can admit it.