May 18, 2005

Super-Freeze Tag!

I've been tagged by Otto, so here we go...

 

Total volume of music on my computer: What? Are you crazy? I don't save music on my computer and risk a lawsuit.

 

Last CD I bought: My wife bought me U2's How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb for Christmas. That will have to count since I can't remember the last time I bought a CD.

 

Song that's on right now: Rose Rouge - St. Germain

 

Five songs that I've listened to a lot lately (or did until the new computer blocked me from beloved Launch player):

  • Sure Thing - St. Germain
  • 100 Days Off - Underworld
  • Richard III - Supergrass
  • Hoist That Rag - Tom Waits
  • Analog Kid - Rush

Five people I am tagging (and those of you who don't have blogs must comment instead):

 

Mrs. 808

Janet

Jewels

Ms. ATC

JR (if he is still lurking around)