Apr 3, 2006

back to the future, pt III...

3 of 3...

The first week of January, during the millennium for the past 5 centuries. I love a good practical joke and want to start a legend that this horrific monster appears around the world during the first week of the each new century. This will require a resourceful assistant who can aide me in pyrotechnics and costume design. There will be heavy travel during these weeks as we globe-trot in my pimped out DeLorean that flies and runs off the carbon monoxide it releases (thus never requiring refueling).

Alter ego: ???
Companion: ???

Submit your choice for the Alter Ego, in English or any other language, and tell me why I should take you.


The following were submitted in the comments of the previous post, and since Haloscan will eventually devour them, I'm posting them here as well:

1 of 3...
I want to experience Hollywood from about 1970 to 1990. For some reason, I've been really fascinated with what it must have been like while I was but a young lad in a Midwestern suburb.
Alter ego: child-actor turned Sunset strip rock star.
As a drummer, Bruce is my natural selection to accompany me on this trip. If he refuses, anyone else care to join me?

2 of 3...

Europe during World War II. I want to meet my grandfather, who passed away when I was 2, during this period of his life.
Alter ego: Photographer
Assuming he doesn't mind the threat, I'll take Indy on this journey. Anyone want to Rock-Paper-Scissors him for it?