May 27, 2004

Top 5 Worst Childhood Drinks...

A conversation at the vending machine sparked this top 5 list in my head.  Here are my picks for five childhood drinks I couldn't bring myself to ever drink again. Chime in with your own:

 

#5. Jolt Soda - Double the caffeine, double the sugar, and double the horrible twitchy spasms as you choked this crap down to look cool in front of your friends.

#4. Generic Soda - The kind you got after little league games from the cheap bastards.

#3. Kraut Juice - An early teen's dare to see who could drink the most cans. I believe i placed in the top three.

#2. The "Magic" Potion - Concoctions that my friends and i would make by mixing nearly every ingredient in the kitchen. The results were know to kill plants and small animals when disposed of outside.

#1. Suicides - As much as I am curious to try one of these again, I'm afraid to. In my mind, they were great and I know that trying them now would prove them to be simply awful. (However, if you ever work in a restaurant and run out of Cherry Coke, mix Coke with Mr. Pibb and the customer will never know the difference).