May 5, 2004

The Avalanche lose to Sasser

Sigh, my Colorado Avalanche have blown yet another chance at Lord Stanley's Cup. Perhaps they would have won the game, had I been able to watch or listen to it. I went downstairs to stream the game and what do i find...the fucking sasser virus has plagued both of my computers. by the time i finished clearing it, the game was over.

For those not following the playoffs who might be curious, Tampa Bay vs. Philadelphia for the Eastern Conference and Calgary vs. San Jose for the Western. My picks for the finals are Philadelphia and San Jose, though I'd really like to see Calgary get there.

I have a rule, I cannot support a team located in a city much too warm for hockey. Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tampa Bay,etc... HOWEVER, exceptions are made. For example, last year's finals, Anaheim should have won. Why? I hate New Jersey. AND, they kicked ass through the entire playoffs, and not just because of Giguerre.