Oct 17, 2005

Completely random song stuck in my head today...

Name the song/band and win a special prize...

"Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?"


BONUS QUESTION: Typically, in a workplace, employers are opposed to political or religious propaganda being displayed in a distracting manner. Currently, my boss has a very large "No Jesus, No peace. Know Jesus, Know peace" bumper sticker attached to his desk. While I have no problem with him posting this, it makes me feel entitled to promote my beliefs. Which one of the following signs should I post at my desk:

A) Guess who the idiot is: Bush or You?

B) I heart callipygous butts.

C) "I'll see you in hell, Johnny!" (Extra bonus point: name the movie. Extra-Extra bonus point: name the actor who said it.)

D) You ARE a rock star, no matter what they say.

E) Submit your own...