Jun 9, 2005

Lost in the 808...

I know that Lost fans are suffering without their weekly dosage of the hit show. My questions about the hatch have been dwarfed by Walt's kidnapping. The other night, I flipped through one of my wife's gossip mags and read a little blurb about the others on that boat. Someone on the writing staff said to watch the other two men on that boat for a subtle hint. Immediately, I located the episode on my DVR (tivo for Dish subscribers) and watched those last moments twice at normal speed, twice in slow speed. That jackass writer is trying to screw with me because I can't make anything out. Can I really wait all summer to see what happens next?

 

One of my clients made it a little bit easier with the following links:

  • Lost's Oceanic-Air.com website contains secret messages, behind the scenes info and a trailer for season 2. Try entering Hurley's cursed numbers.
  • A Yahoo news article on the show.
  • Hurley's numbers features a breakdown of his numbers and how they relate to EVERYTHING in the show.
I've also heard that one of the actors will be killed off because of contract disputes. Everyone seems to think it is Sayid. What do you think? Who would you like to see go next?