Apr 5, 2005

Grumpy Tuesday 04.05.05

i am extremely grumpy this morning. in fact, i am going on day 4 of being grumpy. I woke up Friday with a horrible pain in my neck and left shoulder. I have been icing them, taking painkillers, stretching, etc and it's just not helping. While limited range of motion and its warning sign of immense pain are annoying, nothing compares to the exhausted nerves, which feel like they are being sliced with a knife.

It's also Tuesday, which is now officially Grumpy Day in my office.

With all that in mind, here are five things that have already annoyed me this morning :
1. Pregnant coworker sending an email to the entire company that simply said, "It's a boy!" ....Really, I didn't realize you had the baby already. Oh, you haven't and not until August?
2. Another coworker showing me cell phone pictures of her nephew's new cat.
3. It's another election day and i fear my hometown is going to elect a 70 yr old former teacher that hasn't done shit in her past 8 years on the city council other than help get a mural painted on a government building. It would be very stupid to elect the opponent, you know the guy who used to be a VP of a very large, worldwide restaurant company. Yeah, that might spell progress in my humble little town.
4. I asked a lady at work if she was going to vote today and she said that some lady who was running for something came to her door and asked if she could put a sign up. She didn't know anything about that woman, but she came to her door so she said yes. Ignorance really pisses me off.
5. Sales people suck. They are annoying with their pseudo-politician fake smiles and laughs. We all know it and if they don't realize it, they are just in denial. There is only one at my company that I like and respect.

If you are having a good day, congratulation jerk. If you are having a crappy day, feel free to share.