Jan 19, 2007

Quickly

Lucky you! I was so focused on my client's time zone that I forgot 4 o'clock my time is indeed 4 o'clock my time and not 5 o'clock. So, I finished an hour early. Now begins Daddy Weekend.
 
The Mrs. is out of state until late tomorrow night. It's just me and the little 808's for 30 hours (give or take).
 
What have I been up to lately?
 
Music - After speaking with my new friend, Mr. Jeans, I've spent the day listening to my previous bands' CDs. It's been a blast visiting memory lane and left me wondering why I'm not playing right now. I still wish I could get each band together for a week to record all of our songs so I have a decent recording to cherish. Yes, even Endangered Blü. Perhaps I'll spend my evening playing for the kids.
 
I've also been listening to A LOT of the following: Jurassic 5, Common & Ben Folds.
 
Television - Life after satellite pretty much sucks. I did spend a month watching five seasons of my new favorite show, The Shield, courtesy of Otto. Vick Mackey kicks ass!
 
Now it's 5 o'clock my time. I'm outta here. More later.