Dec 1, 2006

Here come the Dundees!

Geez. What's it been? Two months since I posted. Sorry, folks. Sometimes the crazy adult-life gets the best of you. I'm still here, alive, a year older and still working the same job. Yes, the job search has gone oh so well. Winter finally moved in after a beautiful, three-month Fall. Right now, it's 32 degrees with a wind-chill of 24 degrees. (For those of you who live in climates unaccustomed to wind chills, that means it's 32 but feels like 24.)
 
Tonight is the company Christmas party. They hold it in the warehouse. Very Dundler-Mifflinish. Of course, if it feels like 24 outside, the warehouse should feel about 50 degrees this evening. Sounds ideal, doesn't it? Whatever happened to the glory days of having a Christmas party at The House of Blues on Sunset?
 
Well, I'll leave you with an interactive question for the comment section. A coworker said this week that you can judge a person based on their book collection. While there are too many books on my shelf to list, I'll truncate it to the four writers I own the most of: Stephen King, Ian Fleming/John Gardner, Jack Kerouac, Irvine Welsh. Have at it. Make your judgments as if you don't know me personally, but just by my book collection. Post your own list and we'll play along.
 
Have fun!